The next Community Council meeting will be held on Thursday, November 16 at 2:00pm in the conference room at Washington Fields Intermediate School.
**All meetings are open to the public & greater school community.
Washington Fields Vision Statement
In order to provide the most effective education and learning opportunities possible, Washington Fields Intermediate School is committed to the following standards that characterize an exemplary school. The realization of these exemplary school standards is based on the collective commitments of the Washington Fields faculty staff, students, and community. In order to be an exemplary school, Washington Fields is committed to achieving the following:
An exemplary school is a whole community effort that provides an educational partnership that is committed to student learning and to the phrase, “it takes a community to raise a child”.
- Washington Fields community members are committed to taking an active role in student learning by involvement in school and providing educational support at home.
- Washington Fields community members are committed to holding students responsible for their learning.
- Washington Fields community members are committed to working together with the school to provide a safe, orderly, educational environment.
- Washington Fields community members are committed to frequent monitoring of student progress in each individual class.
- Washington Fields community members are committed to supporting the school’s mission and vision.
Rules of Order and Procedure
School Improvement Plan
School Trust Lands Plan
Principal – Brooks Bergeson email@example.com
Faculty Rep. – McKenna Clark School Rep firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair – Brittney Johnson email@example.com
Vice Chair – Tattiana Gray firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent – Kim Anderson email@example.com
Parent – Brittany Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent – Jennifer Dobson email@example.com
Parent – Ami Hamlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent – Vicki Savatgy email@example.com
Parent – Jodi Jolley firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent – Char Taylor email@example.com
Parent – Julie Buchanan firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent – Sara Jorgensen email@example.com
Elections for the Community Council take place each year in August. This is one of the many ways that we encourage our school community to become involved in the education process.